If your new dream body is already taking shape in your mind, now is the time for the “big commit.”
Maybe you’re inspired by an upcoming event that makes it extra important to look your absolute best. Or maybe you’re just fed up with carrying that extra belly fat and you’re hard-core ready to move on!
Whatever the motivation, be glad for it because changing your diet can give you a total reset of your relationship with food and even save your life.
Start your new lifestyle with these “do-not” tips and, by the time you’re done reading this article, you’ll know how to lose the most weight and regain your best health in the least amount of time.
- Do not go hungry. It’s against the rules. You might think the hungrier you are, the faster you’ll lose weight—not so! Starving actually shocks your body into “OMG” mode and slows down metabolism. The body then clings to every ounce of fat you've got, all to avoid the anticipated famine.
- Do not start a diet plan that you don’t like. The right diet program for you is the one that keeps you looking forward to the delicious and nutritious real foods that you love. Remember, your diet isn’t the enemy; it’s the faithful friend who is giving you what you most need and truly want.
- Do not focus on what you “cannot” eat. Keep your eye on the ball and all those tasty morsels that you can eat while dieting for weight loss and lifestyle change. It also helps to remove any unwanted, unhealthy foods from your pantry and your eyesight.
- Do not let doubt creep in. You know what you want, so don't let self-doubt cloud your motivation. Keep your inner and outer talk positive and be mindful of the results you want and your willingness to see it through.
- Do not ignore the facts. Losing weight too quickly can lead to muscle loss, extreme fatigue, dehydration, malnutrition and even gallstones. Rapid but safe weight loss can be good; unhealthy weight loss is always unacceptable.
Get Results With The Right Weight Loss Meal Plan
Heavier people will lose more pounds more quickly than people who are lighter. But the percentage of weight loss remains about the same.
One guiding principle of weight loss is that cutting 500 calories from the diet each day leads to losing about 1 percent of total body weight per week. So, if you weigh 150 pounds, you will lose about 1.5 pounds per week.
But, is tracking calories the best way to get the results you want?
The best weight loss meal plan should be safe, nutritious, supportive of healthy glucose levels and cardiovascular health, and easy to follow.
On all counts, the Almased low-glycemic high-protein (LGHP) meal plan comes out on top. Here’s why.
The “busy work” of counting calories or carbs is unnecessary
- Less complicated and less time consuming
- Naturally resets appetite and metabolism
- Uses quality natural shake recipes to replace or supplement meals
- Puts the focus on healthy whole foods – “real” foods that are delicious
- Allows for occasional indulgences and “feasting” holidays
- The Almased Facebook community offers friendly group support
- Almased.com offers professional diet info and chat-line help
- Successful results are backed up by scientific research
- Discourages the yo-yo effect of weight regain when the diet is over
- Is diabetic friendly and linked to many health benefits
- Encourages fat loss while protecting the body from muscle loss
- Customizes weight loss according to your individual goals
- Helps transition to healthy habits for long-term weight maintenance
- Works with alternate dietary patterns
How to Lose Weight with Almased
What Is Almased? It’s a unique lower-carb high-protein weight-loss shake that floods your body with key nutrients and amino acids. It features 27 grams of protein in a natural formula that comes in a powder for super-easy mixing into shakes and smoothies.
You can power from fast-tracking fat loss to preserving your successful goal weight. It's easy to drink Almased shakes in place of 1, 2 or 3 meals daily. Or just use Almased as an occasional healthy snack to hold on to your weight loss success.
Eating well doesn't have to be complicated. Good nutrition and effortless weight management are real, and you can get them with the Almased diet program.
Whatever your goal, you can’t go wrong with Almased.
Almased’s diet program of shakes and smoothie recipes are at the heart of both rapid (and safe) weight loss and long-term weight management. They are so delicious, and there are so many different flavors to choose from – you won’t want this diet to end!
Almased’s Figure Plan Plus pegs four phases of weight loss and allows you to customize your diet strategy according to your needs.
All phases are designed to help boost metabolism plus maximize weight loss and fat burn.
The most rapid results begin with Phase 1, during which you’ll drink three Almased shakes per day. This resets your metabolism to burn fat while protecting the body from muscle loss.
Because Almased promotes healthy levels of the hunger-controlling hormone ghrelin, you may feel full for four to six hours.
You can stay in the first phase from three up to 14 days (if needed). Through the next three stages, weight loss continues, but at a slower rate.
The Almased effect not only helps you lose weight more quickly but can also help you sustain the results once the diet is over, and you’re eating solid meals again.
When you do occasionally indulge, you can quickly make it up. Simply replace a meal with an Almased shake over the next day or two.
If you choose to eliminate highly-processed foods and include healthier, whole foods, such as vegetables, fruits and whole grains, you can further promote weight loss and overall excellent health.
It’s all up to you. Whatever route you choose, do it with the thought in mind of making the new habits stick.
Because Almased is a healthy weight loss supplement, you can step into the program with full certainty that you’re treating your body to the wellness you deserve.
Almased is made from three high-quality ingredients: non-GMO soy, cultured yogurt, and enzyme-rich raw honey combined in a unique fermentation process with an ideal 2:1 protein and carb ratio.
A faster and stronger metabolism
Current research from the University of Edmonton in Canada shows that nutrient-rich Almased can have a positive impact on several metabolic factors that can help boost metabolism and energy levels without any stimulants.
To see what others have experienced, take a look at some of our real-life weight loss success stories!
Omer from Phoenix, AZ, lost 74 pounds using the Almased’s Figure Plan.
“Almased made the impossible possible!” – Omer A.
Jan was plagued with joint pain, low energy and poor sleep. She dropped five sizes and 54 pounds in six months.
“I’ve tried numerous diet plans and shakes, but none worked like Almased. The program is so simple… it doesn’t involve counting points or knowing the number of calories. Just drink the shake!.” – Jan R
Robin gave Almased a 5-star review. She was amazed that the Almased program was so easy and how many flavors she could create.
“Once you get started on the program, you will be amazed at how fast the weight comes off. One more thing, I just love the Almased website; they [are] always posting new information to help keep you on the program. If you ever have a question, they always get back to you in a very short time. Almased, keep up the great job!!!" – Robin Raskin – Almased Reviewer
Almased gives you the fastest, most extreme weight loss and health gains from your very first sip.
Speed up your success by reaching for an Almased shake right now!