Terms and Conditions
The term “Almased USA” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, except where noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Greater Ajax Production’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New York State.
This website and its content is copyright of “Almased USA” 2009. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
(i) “Personal Information” – that is, information such as your full name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and date of birth/age;
(ii) “Non-Personal Information” – that is, information about you or your activities through which you cannot be personally identified; and/or
(iii) Information related to customer surveys, sweepstakes, contests and/or offers which may be Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information (e.g., preferences, demographics, interests, purchasing activities, etc.).
In situations where it is possible to do so, Non-Personal Information may be linked to Personal Information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- Internal record keeping.
- Internal marketing analysis.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To administer the sweepstakes, contest or offer for which you provided Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided unless you direct us not to do so.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes unless you direct us not to do so.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail unless you direct us not to do so.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving such solicitations from us, you may opt-out of receiving such solicitations by notifying us as set forth below.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- If you subsequently decide that you no longer want us to share your Personal Information with one or more third parties for marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such sharing by notifying us as set forth above
- We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish for this to happen.
- You may request details of Personal Information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “Almased USA” and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “Almased USA”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “Almased USA” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.