This is the website of
Almased USA, Inc.
1200 Corporate Center Way, Suite 204
Wellington, FL 33414
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can call us toll-free at 1-877-256-2733.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
(i) “Personal Information” – that is, information such as your full name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and date of birth/age;
(ii) “Non-Personal Information” – that is, information about you or your activities through which you cannot be personally identified; and/or
(iii) Information related to customer surveys, sweepstakes, contests and/or offers which may be Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information (e.g., preferences, demographics, interests, purchasing activities, etc.).
In situations where it is possible to do so, Non-Personal Information may be linked to Personal Information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- Internal record keeping.
- Internal marketing analysis.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To administer the sweepstakes, contest or offer for which you provided Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided unless you direct us not to do so.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes unless you direct us not to do so.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail unless you direct us not to do so.
- If you wish to opt-out of receiving such solicitations from us, you may opt-out of receiving such solicitations by notifying us as set forth below.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to third parties (e.g., other marketers, marketing partners of Almased®, enforcement officials, etc.) unless we have your permission or are required by law. If you subsequently decide that you no longer want us to share your Personal Information with one or more third parties for marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such sharing by notifying us as set forth above.
- We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish for this to happen.
- You may request details of Personal Information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
If you do not want to be contacted by us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email to email@example.com, writing us to the above address or calling us toll-free at 1-877-256-2733.
Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password), transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) and contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
Visitors can access this information or have it corrected by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, writing us to the above address or calling us toll-free at 1-877-256-2733.
In reference to cookies
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email or mailing addresses or phone number.