You might find a gazillion reasons to postpone a healthy weight loss diet, but these 8 reasons to lose weight right now just might keep you from being stuck in a holding pattern.
1. You’ll get to buy the clothes you’ve always wanted to wear. You really, really want to look good wearing anything. Or nothing.
It’s a lot of fun shopping for new clothes without stressing over the 3-way mirrors in a dressing room. And every time you drop down a dress size, you'll feel like celebrating.
2. You will sleep much better. A good night’s sleep is just one positive outcome of losing weight.
Good quality sleep helps you live in sync with natural “body clock” rhythms, regulate metabolism, blood sugar levels, hormone production, and more. You can also focus more easily, feel better, and enjoy a more positive outlook.
3. Feel the relief of reduced pain and discomfort. Weight loss is considered a first-line approach to reduce the risk of pain associated with weight gain such as foot pain, joint pain, and osteoarthritis for all overweight patients.
There is also a real link between obesity and rheumatoid arthritis since inflammation is found in adipose (fat) tissue.
4. Your immune system will love you for it. You may experience fewer colds and enjoy an overall healthier you.
Toxic chemicals become stored in fat tissue. A wider waistline (including our body mass index, or BMI, and excess body fat are associated with an increased risk of infections.
According to Science Daily, “Through diet alone, we can favorably impact the detoxification process, decrease oxidative stress levels, and enhance weight loss.”
5. Breathe easier and reduce sleep disturbances. Excess weight is usually in the midsection of the body, which can reduce lung volume and keep you from breathing well.
Losing just 10 pounds can make a huge difference in breathing issues and outcomes.
6. Worry about something other than health problems. It’s often lurking in the back of your mind: anxiety about heart disease, stroke, hypertension, type 2 diabetes and not being able to bounce that fuzzy yellow ball over that net.
No one wants a life of limitations.
But in most cases, an unhealthy diet is the cause of overweight, which is a prime factor in the risk of those diet-related diseases. The food you eat can be easily managed, and there are so many other things to worry about instead!
7. It’s your turn to glow! Radiant skin and healthy weight come from eating healthy foods, including fruits and veggies galore – prime fare in a low-glycemic, high-protein (LGHP) diet.
Poor nutrition and excess weight are reflected in the color and elasticity of the skin.
Make right now your time to be confident and beautiful inside and out.
8. Losing weight has never been easier! The Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon™ is the low-glycemic high-protein (LGHP) meal replacement and food supplement. It boosts metabolism, helps us burn fat and supports healthy blood sugar levels.
With 27 grams of quality protein, Almased helps keep you full for 4–6 hours. You don’t have to go hungry!
Can you imagine a more fun way to lose weight than drinking your favorite Almased shake?
Healthy Weight for Women
Wouldn’t you just know it? It IS harder for women to lose weight! It may be due to biology, behavior, or both, but men gain the upper hand in weight loss.
Men tend to have more muscle, which burns more calories than fat. They tend to have a higher metabolism, too.
On top of that, women often experience more food-related conflict than men do, and the pressure to be thin starts in very young girls.
The recommended BMI for both men and women ranges from 18.5 to 25, according to the World Health Organization. Being weight-wise is all about finding the right weight in reference to your height.
The BMI of the average adult female in the U.S. is 29.6, which means the average woman is technically in the “overweight” range.
Are you tall enough for the weight you carry?
It’s a funny question, but it is a point. You can’t add inches upward, so the only corrective measure is to shrink those inches inward. The truth is in the BMI is a standard indicator of well-being, so it's worth being aware of.
Calculate your BMI here to find your ideal weight loss goal, then check out the Almased advantage.
Note that BMI is not always a reliable indicator of excess weight. If you have considerable muscle mass, the BMI may indicate that you are overweight or obese, even though you appear thin. It is helpful to follow-up with other measurements such as measuring fat percentage in addition to BMI to gather a well-rounded picture concerning your weight.
The Almased Figure Plan was created to outwit slow metabolism in 4 easy-to-do stages.
From fast-tracking fat loss to preserving your successful goal weight, it’s a satisfying game plan to drink Almased shakes in place of 1, 2, or 3 meals daily. Or, use Almased as an occasional snack when needed.
Trustpilot reviewer Barbylynn wrote about her personal experience using Almased shakes and how she maintains her weight loss over time.
“Almased is amazing! I have energy and feel so healthy when I start my day and end my day with Almased. After following the 14-day plan and then one meal and two meal plans with shakes, I am able to maintain my weight a year and a half later. It is simple and does not require a lot of complicated planning. Almased... thank you!” - Barbylynn
Healthy Weight for Men
Men should take note that, with too much body fat, testosterone levels are likely to take a nose-dive.
Side effects are many, including bone loss, hair loss, reduced muscle mass and energy and erectile dysfunction.
One study found obese men to be 8 times as likely to have low levels of testosterone than are healthy-weight men.
Too much fat mass is more than uncomfortable. Obesity seems to be the most effective predictor of low testosterone in men – out of many possible risk factors.
With this in mind, researchers from the University of Freiburg studied the metabolic effects of resistance training in middle-aged, moderately overweight males.
Better improvement was shown in body composition and metabolic function with the LGHP Almased shake and eating an LGHP diet.
Almased Success Story John F. wrote:
“I was like a balloon, gaining more and more weight with each passing year. I started my journey with Almased. Within 24 days, I had lost 24 pounds! A year later, I’ve lost 69 pounds. Almased has been life-changing for me. I feel a million times better than I have in the last 20 years. I’m more active now.
I can rely on Almased to keep my weight under control. I am so thankful for this product and what it has done for me.” - John F.
Almased is a family-owned business, now backed by years of scientific research.
For both men and women, the Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon™ has been a powerful vehicle for personal enhancement, and now is the perfect time to grow good health!