Give Almased a try!
You can find Almased at Walgreens, CVS, Amazon, GNC, Swanson Health and Lucky Vitamin. To speak with a representative about how Almased can fit into your lifestyle, call toll-free 1-877-256-2733.
1. Lynch, S.V. and O. Pedersen, The Human Intestinal Microbiome in Health and Disease. New England Journal of Medicine, 2016. 375(24): p. 2369-2379.
2. Winer, Daniel A., et al., The Intestinal Immune System in Obesity and Insulin Resistance. Cell Metabolism, 2016. 23(3): p. 413-426.
3. Gentile, C.L. and T.L. Weir, The gut microbiota at the intersection of diet and human health. Science, 2018. 362(6416): p. 776-780.
4. Tidjani Alou, M., J.-C. Lagier, and D. Raoult, Diet influence on the gut microbiota and dysbiosis related to nutritional disorders. Human Microbiome Journal, 2016. 1: p. 3-11.
5. Huang, H., et al., Soy and Gut Microbiota: Interaction and Implication for Human Health. J Agric Food Chem, 2016. 64(46): p. 8695-8709.
6. Ranneh, Y., et al., Honey and its nutritional and anti-inflammatory value. BMC complementary medicine and therapies, 2021. 21(1): p. 30-30.
7. Aslam, H., et al., The effects of dairy and dairy derivatives on the gut microbiota: a systematic literature review. Gut microbes, 2020. 12(1): p. 1799533-1799533.
Aslam, H., et al., The effects of dairy and dairy derivatives on the gut microbiota: a systematic literature review. Gut microbes, 2020. 12(1): p. 1799533-1799533.