- Almased holiday protein dessert shakes are low glycemic, high protein (LGHP) by design.
- Almased meal shakes may well be the best quality nutritional supplement that looks and tastes like an elegant dessert in a glass.
- Replacing 1-2 meals with an Almased shake daily allows you to savor holiday indulgences as it aids with both weight loss and the prevention of weight gain.
Holidays bring many forms of eating temptations. However, there are ways to hang on to a healthy weight and still enjoy the season.
During the holidays, well-meaning friends and family members ply us with delightful tidbits they want us to enjoy.
And while we may not have “visions of sugar plums” dancing in our heads, we might be tempted with eggnog, sugary pies and massive amounts of cinnamon rolls!
We don’t want to gain weight, but we do want to savor the flavor – and still have a good time. It’s not always easy to say no…and why should we?
Yet, what if we tried hard this whole year making healthy lifestyle changes and doing our best to get in better shape. We don’t want to lose our well-earned progress.
There is a way to have your cake (or dessert-y stuff) and eat it, too. In fact, you can sip your way to festive feasting and a happy sweet tooth this year.
All you need are Almased’s holiday smoothie recipes to stay on track for a healthier holiday season.
Easy Holiday Smoothies
Almased’s protein dessert shakes are impressive, but it’s your own signature flavorings that make them unique.
They’ll also keep you in good standing on the naughty-but-still-nice list.
The stories about Almased’s tasty smoothies are really stories about the people who make them.
Almased Success Story Wendy C. explains how Almased changed her life.
“I love mixing my own shakes - it gives me the freedom of flavoring them to my own taste. I was amazed by the results and the amount of energy I felt almost immediately. I was not hungry. I cannot go a day without a shake; I am officially down 54 pounds now and still LOVING Almased more than ever.”
Almased is mild in taste, making it perfect for blending with your preferred spices, flavorings, and extracts.
And because each shake can be custom designed to your own palate, the choices are endless, and you’ll never get bored!
You can ring in the new holiday menu by honoring old traditions like eggnog. In fact, the Almased holiday-nog smoothie is only the beginning.
Once you get into sipping your way through the holidays, regular smoothies won’t stand a chance. You can try velvety, spicy, or minty smoothies and more. Big sized, snack-sized, or red, white, and green smoothies.
Whatever the hue, there’s more than one way to make a snickerdoodle. What would you create with Almased, almond milk, a blender, and some peanut butter?
Almased’s delicious low-glycemic high-protein (LGHP) meal shakes are packed with vitamins and minerals to help boost metabolism and reduce unwanted body fat. All without excess hunger cravings.
It’s do-able with Almased!
Better yet, should you overindulge during the holidays, enjoy the Almased shake as a meal replacement for a day or two to help compensate the extra calories you’ve eaten. It’s an easy way to maintain a healthy weight.
Almased - Holiday Shake Recipes
Boosting our muscles is about a lot more than a quick guzzle, even if it is healthy.
This holiday, grab your blender jar and prepare to sip your way to smoothie-heaven.
There aren't many rules here, just some ideas to get you started. When creating your own shake recipes, think outside the box with a holiday theme, and have fun.
- Try serving your smoothie with a pumpkin pie spice, ground cinnamon, nutmeg or even chopped sweet potatoes or pureed pumpkin.
- Blend some ice into your smoothie for extra-chilly froth.
- Class in a glass – serve smoothies in holiday specialty glasses.
- Get a splash of color contrast by topping with berries, mint leaves, etc.
- Add bling with edible sprinkles on top. A little goes a long way.
- Serve with a colorful umbrella or paper straw.
- Serve with some skewed berries on a pointed swizzle stick.
- And, many smoothies are more fun with a proverbial cherry on top!
Try some of Almased's holiday-themed recipes.
A question for you:
Is your holiday comfort zone actually comfortable? Be kind to yourself because If you do eat something outrageous, just get back on track the next day.
After all, it is the holiday season, and Almased protein shakes let you satisfy your dessert cravings and love yourself, too!