Recipe: Our healthy vegetable broth with little salt
1 Portion contains: 9 kcal – 0.3 g Carbs – 0.6 g Fat – 0.5 g Protein
Ingredients (for approx. 8 cups - 1 serving = 1 cup)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1.5 lbs (600 g) vegetables (e.g. 100 g kale, 100 g carrots, 100 g celery, 150 g cauliflower, 150 g spinach). Other fresh or frozen vegetables can also be used.
- fresh herbs
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Wash, clean and chop the vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, sauté the vegetables briefly and then pour in 2 liters of water.
- Cook over low heat for about 45 minutes, then drain the cooked vegetables.
- Season with fresh herbs, pepper, and a little sea salt.