The second-meal effect.
These naturally low-glycemic foods lower insulin levels even after the next meal that is eaten. This is what’s called the second-meal effect.
The Almased formula supports healthy blood sugar through the second meal effect.
The second-meal effect that we see with Almased is linked to the release of hormones that play a major part in feelings of feeling satisfied, or full.
And your stomach feels satisfied for longer periods of time.
One single serving of Almased delivers a whopping 27 grams of protein that, with the formula's amino acids, really totals 50 grams of protein. With a glycemic index of 27 and super-low-glycemic load of 4, the all-natural and gluten-free shake improves blood-sugar response after the first and second meal.
And world-class research backs up the benefits of the Almased LGHP formula, including science from Wake Forest University, the London Metropolitan University, the University of Freiburg, the Mannheim Institute for Public Health, the Imperial College London, and more!
The low-glycemic high-protein diet benefits
The benefits of adopting the LGHP diet may surprise you:
- The digestive system improves and runs more smoothly.
- We gain greater mental clarity and can maintain focus longer.
- Energy levels and mood improve; you’re likely to be more active.
- Insulin levels will lower, helping to burn stored fat and promote weight loss.
- Adds to the overall health and sense of well-being.