What I did on Almased
I used a Lose it app to track all my food and a water app to track my fluid ounces.
First 2 weeks
I started the program, weighing 189 lbs. I committed myself to the fasting phase for 2 weeks.
Breakfast: Almased 8 tablespoons add water & oil
Lunch: Almased 8 tablespoons add water & oil
Dinner: Almased 8 tablespoons add water & oil
Snacks: Veggie broth from fresh veggies
Water: 100 fl oz
Exercise: Walking 30-60 mins
Week 3 and Beyond
Starting week 3, I continued on the Almased program in phase 2 until my goal weight of 125 lbs. I have lost down to 135 lbs so far, only 10 more pounds to go!
- Almased 6 scoops & olive oil
- Add Unsweetened Almond milk (30 kcal) or coconut milk (30 kcal) or cashew milk (25 kcal)
- Add blueberries, strawberries, bananas, raspberries, blackberries, mango, melon or pineapple and sometimes half an avocado.
- Add veggies like carrots, spinach, broccoli, green beans or mixed nuts and grapes
- Main meal meat like bison, beef, chicken, salmon or sardines and all veggie varieties daily
- Sweet potatoes, wild rice and quinoa x 3 weekly
- Salad with mixed greens, arugula, tomatoes, peppers, olives and sometimes half an avocado
- Coffee black unsweetened
- Rice cakes or celery with almond butter, sunflower seed butter, peanut butter; or
- Raw mixed nuts unsalted; or
- Apples, oranges, passion fruit, melon or pineapple
Dinner: Same as breakfast. Sometimes lunch meal instead of dinner meal
Water: 60 oz fluid
Exercise: Walking daily 30-45 mins, sometimes more
Supplements: Multi-vitamin and omega-3 fish oil
Give Almased a try!
You can find Almased at Walgreens, CVS, Amazon, GNC, Swanson Health and Lucky Vitamin. To speak with a representative about how Almased can fit into your lifestyle, call toll-free 1-877-256-2733.
Results not typical. Individual results will vary based on starting weight and program adherence. Consult with a physician before starting on any weight loss program.