Mint Strawberry Lemonade
Summer is here and this refreshing sweet and minty recipe is calling your name. Try it with fresh fruit and mint leaves or fruit and mint extract.
- 8 Tbsp Almased
- 12 Ounces filtered water
- 3-5 Medium fresh or frozen strawberries or 1 tsp strawberry extract
- 1 Small lemon, juiced or 1 tsp lemon extract
- 2 Large fresh mint leaves or ½ tsp peppermint extract
- 1 Tsp of any natural calorie-free sweetener (optional)
One portion contains
- 207 calories
- 28 g protein
- 24 g (1.5 carb units) carbohydrates
To a blender, add 3-5 fresh or frozen strawberries, juice from half a lemon, 2 large fresh mint leaves. Then, pour in 12 oz of filtered water. Lastly, add 8 Tbsp of Almased. Blend until smooth.
For a sweeter taste, add up to a teaspoon of any of your favorite natural calorie-free sweetener.
The amount of water or portion of Almased may be adjusted according to the amount of Almased that is recommended for you according to The Figure Plan Plus.
Red fruits and veggies are rich in lycopene, an antioxidant that helps protect your skin from the sun naturally and help fight against wrinkles. You can add fruits to your Almased shake during phase 2 in moderation. Ideally, no more than 1 fruit or 1 cup per day.