Weight Loss Tips
Over the holidays, it’s easy to overindulge in all the delicious holiday foods and gain unwanted weight. While we try our hardest to maintain our diet and avoid going overboard at the dessert table, sometimes the temptation is hard to resist. As unbelievable as it may seem, it is possible to enjoy the holidays without gaining an extra pound. Here are five fool-proof strategies that can help you avoid weight gain this season.
- The holidays are upon us and we’ve learned to expect some extra waistline bulge. But is there a way to enjoy the yuletide ‘extras’ without the extra belly fat?
- When watching your weight you don’t want to slow down your metabolism. But that is precisely what alcohol does. Some alcoholic drinks are more diet friendly than others.
- Here are the 5 tips to help you enjoy the festivities without the excess fat gain. Enjoy!
- Lifestyle changes are a process that requires time and support.
- The Almased diet plan is the best first step toward healthy lifestyle change.
- Most diets are based solely on reducing the calorie intake. Almased avoids that trap.
- Exercise is great for fitness but it’s not the best plan for weight loss.
- The Almased Diet maintains healthy leptin (slimness hormone) levels, fueling weight loss.
- Diet, exercise, sleep, biological cycles, cleanliness, and emotions are the recommended focus points for simple, healthy lifestyle changes.
- When getting healthy for life feels too daunting a task, break it down into small steps. Let go of one old and unwanted habit at a time and replace it with a healthy new one that feels good.
- The important takeaway is to just get started! Star with Almased! As little as one serving of Almased daily supports your overall health and wellness.
- Two methods are cited to help you empower yourself when making health habits: 1) Dr. John McDougall, M.D. advocates to “fix the food” you eat, all at once, right now; moderation does not work for changing life-destroying habits. 2) Suhas Kshirsagar, M.D. suggests “Take small and impactful steps toward improved well-being and vitality.
- 6 Tips to improve mental health include: Positivity, Gratitude, Exercise, Diet, Helpfulness to others, Quality of sleep.
- Living healthy is NOT as difficult as it seems. Check out Almased’s Figure Plan - 4 Phases to Success. Solid science supports that Almased is outstanding and their “afterburning effect” is just a part of the Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon.
- Once you experience Almased for yourself and how good it makes you feel, you won’t want to stop!
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)1, 70% of Americans are obese or overweight.
- Most of us want to look better, be healthier and gain confidence from reducing our weight but there are other unexpected benefits as well. Lowering numbers on the scale can impact your entire life.
- Some of the health benefits gained from losing weight include Improved mobility, cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar levels; decreased risk of diabetes, heart disease, joint pain, and certain cancers.
- It is NOT true that you must lose dozens of pounds to become healthier. Health benefits from weight-loss are evident with a weight reduction of only 5 to 10 percent.
- Weight loss begins with a balanced diet for weight loss and exercise for fitness. Apply the Almased Fasting Plan for rapid weight loss, add some activity, and just keep moving!
- Stay hydrated! Not drinking enough water works against weight loss when dieting.
- The best diet to lose weight fast is fasting with Almased.
Page 1 of 7