- Obsessive food thoughts are experienced not only by overweight people but also by those of a healthy weight.
- Always thinking about food can be triggered by habit, but can also be due to lack of nutritional needs.
- The Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon adds nutrition as well as the reduction of hunger and cravings to help deal with a preoccupied "busy mind" due to hunger.
- Accurate portion control is a must-do when weight loss is the goal.
- Both restaurant portioning and fast-food industry growth have skyrocketed since the 1970s, resulting in an obesity epidemic.
- There are easy tricks to identify and achieve properly sized food servings, dining out and eating at home.
- The Almased Shake is a perfectly portioned solution to help prevent over-eating or as a meal replacement for nutrition and weight control.
- The holidays are upon us and we’ve learned to expect some extra waistline bulge. But is there a way to enjoy the yuletide ‘extras’ without the extra belly fat?
- When watching your weight you don’t want to slow down your metabolism. But that is precisely what alcohol does. Some alcoholic drinks are more diet friendly than others.
- Here are the 5 tips to help you enjoy the festivities without the excess fat gain. Enjoy!
- Research shows that sugar is addictive and has toxic effects comparable to alcohol. Sugar substitutes are not suitable for good health and lead to weight gain.
- Natural sugars are found in foods like milk (lactose) and fruit (fructose). Added sugars are put into foods during processing, preparation, or at the table.
- Naturally occurring sugars are necessary for good health. The body digests carbohydrates into glucose – our primary source of energy.
- Honey contains valuable nutrients, but these are eliminated when heated during processing. However, raw honey retains its valuable phytonutrients and many health benefits.
- All-natural Almased is made from enzyme-rich raw honey act as metabolism catalysts.
- Lifestyle changes are a process that requires time and support.
- The Almased diet plan is the best first step toward healthy lifestyle change.
- Most diets are based solely on reducing the calorie intake. Almased avoids that trap.
- Exercise is great for fitness but it’s not the best plan for weight loss.
- The Almased Diet maintains healthy leptin (slimness hormone) levels, fueling weight loss.
- Diet, exercise, sleep, biological cycles, cleanliness, and emotions are the recommended focus points for simple, healthy lifestyle changes.
Page 1 of 3