Over the holidays, it’s easy to overindulge in all the delicious holiday foods and gain unwanted weight. While we try our hardest to maintain our diet and avoid going overboard at the dessert table, sometimes the temptation is hard to resist. As unbelievable as it may seem, it is possible to enjoy the holidays without gaining an extra pound. Here are five fool-proof strategies that can help you avoid weight gain this season.
- Honey is rich in enzymes, vitamins, minerals and contains antimicrobial, antioxidant and antibiotic capabilities.
- Honey is the only food that will not spoil.
- Replacing sucrose with honey can help prevent weight gain and activate hormones that suppress the appetite.
- The Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon is made with raw honey in a unique fermentation process which supports immune system health and helps to control hunger.
Sometimes your metabolism is in need of repair, Almased can help fix it!
- Speeding up the metabolism - when is it faulty - provides protective benefits to the body’s health status and can even resolve many health issues.
- A slowed metabolism leads to metabolic disorders, such as insulin resistance and diabetes, which can cause more serious long-term health issues.
- Almased has an immediate impact on the metabolism after consuming the first serving that is unlike other diets.
- The Almased Diet supports and speeds up the metabolism, as well as, promotes a healthier lifestyle.
- The high-protein Almased diet exhibit a significantly higher sleeping metabolic rate, postprandial energy expenditure, and 24-hour energy expenditure compared to the regular diet.
Meet Lisa D. from Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Lisa is a fit individual, who has gained a small amount of weight in recent years. With her wedding coming up at the end of the year, she wants to lose a few pounds and some belly fat to feel comfortable in her wedding dress. She's going to follow the Almased Diet for fast weight loss. Let's see how she does and what it's like to use Almased.
Follow Lisa's journey by checking in on this blog post for updates from Lisa.
Part 3 of 3
Part 2 of 3
The Diet Plan to Lose Weight Fast
- When a special occasion calls for a quick-fix weight loss plan, try to use the deadline as motivation in your goal setting.
- Some foods, beverages, and nutrients can help raise your metabolic rate which can help speed up weight loss.
- Avoid those foods known to slow down metabolism, including omega-6 fatty acids and factory farmed beef.
- The best diet to lose weight fast is not to stop eating, but rather to eat smart. Going hungry can work against you.
- The Almased Emergency-Bikini-Plan could be your best way to lose weight at a rapid rate.
Page 1 of 9