- Inflammation from over-consumption of added sugars and refined carbohydrates links to many serious health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and allergies.
- Kicking the sugar habit comes with many benefits, such as increased energy, weight loss, clearer skin, reduced risk of pain and chronic diseases, alleviate depression and add to overall wellness.
- Jumpstart your new sugar-free lifestyle by crushing those sugar cravings with Almased.
- Research shows that sugar is addictive and has toxic effects comparable to alcohol. Sugar substitutes are not suitable for good health and lead to weight gain.
- Natural sugars are found in foods like milk (lactose) and fruit (fructose). Added sugars are put into foods during processing, preparation, or at the table.
- Naturally occurring sugars are necessary for good health. The body digests carbohydrates into glucose – our primary source of energy.
- Honey contains valuable nutrients, but these are eliminated when heated during processing. However, raw honey retains its valuable phytonutrients and many health benefits.
- All-natural Almased is made from enzyme-rich raw honey act as metabolism catalysts.
Sometimes your metabolism is in need of repair, Almased can help fix it!
- Speeding up the metabolism - when is it faulty - provides protective benefits to the body’s health status and can even resolve many health issues.
- A slowed metabolism leads to metabolic disorders, such as insulin resistance and diabetes, which can cause more serious long-term health issues.
- Almased has an immediate impact on the metabolism after consuming the first serving that is unlike other diets.
- The Almased Diet supports and speeds up the metabolism, as well as, promotes a healthier lifestyle.
- The high-protein Almased diet exhibit a significantly higher sleeping metabolic rate, postprandial energy expenditure, and 24-hour energy expenditure compared to the regular diet.
- Everyone has experienced a craving for certain foods, especially sweets.
- The unique Almased formula works to eliminate cravings by supporting the appetite-regulating hormone - ghrelin.
- Refined sugar is a powerful drug and may be as addictive as cocaine.
- When a craving for sweets is combined with hunger, it’s almost impossible to resist.
- TIPS: "Just say NO" to junk food, do some cardio, eat healthy protein, don’t use artificial sweeteners, try fasting with the Almased Plan.
- BEST TIP: Use the Almased Shake to end cravings, balance hunger hormones, reduce appetite and keep you full up to 4 hours, and support thyroid function and healthy blood sugar levels.
- Lifestyle changes are a process that requires time and support.
- The Almased diet plan is the best first step toward healthy lifestyle change.
- Most diets are based solely on reducing the calorie intake. Almased avoids that trap.
- Exercise is great for fitness but it’s not the best plan for weight loss.
- The Almased Diet maintains healthy leptin (slimness hormone) levels, fueling weight loss.
- Diet, exercise, sleep, biological cycles, cleanliness, and emotions are the recommended focus points for simple, healthy lifestyle changes.
Page 4 of 24