Blog & Videos
- Research shows that sugar is addictive and has toxic effects comparable to alcohol. Sugar substitutes are not suitable for good health and lead to weight gain.
- Natural sugars are found in foods like milk (lactose) and fruit (fructose). Added sugars are put into foods during processing, preparation, or at the table.
- Naturally occurring sugars are necessary for good health. The body digests carbohydrates into glucose – our primary source of energy.
- Honey contains valuable nutrients, but these are eliminated when heated during processing. However, raw honey retains its valuable phytonutrients and many health benefits.
- All-natural Almased is made from enzyme-rich raw honey act as metabolism catalysts.
- A slowed metabolism leads to metabolic disorders, such as insulin resistance and diabetes, which can cause more serious long-term health issues.
- Speeding up the metabolism - when is it faulty - provides protective benefits to the body’s health status and can even resolve many health issues.
- The Almased Diet supports and speeds up the metabolism, as well as, promotes a healthier lifestyle.
- The high-protein Almased diet exhibit a significantly higher sleeping metabolic rate, postprandial energy expenditure, and 24-hour energy expenditure compared to the regular diet.
- Almased has an immediate impact on the metabolism after consuming the first serving that is unlike other diets.
- Everyone has experienced a craving for certain foods, especially sweets.
- The unique Almased formula works to eliminate cravings by supporting the appetite-regulating hormone - ghrelin.
- Refined sugar is a powerful drug and may be as addictive as cocaine.
- When a craving for sweets is combined with hunger, it’s almost impossible to resist.
- TIPS: "Just say NO" to junk food, do some cardio, eat healthy protein, don’t use artificial sweeteners, try fasting with the Almased Plan.
- BEST TIP: Use the Almased Shake to end cravings, balance hunger hormones, reduce appetite and keep you full up to 4 hours, and support thyroid function and healthy blood sugar levels.
- Lifestyle changes are a process that requires time and support.
- The Almased diet plan is the best first step toward healthy lifestyle change.
- Most diets are based solely on reducing the calorie intake. Almased avoids that trap.
- Exercise is great for fitness but it’s not the best plan for weight loss.
- The Almased Diet maintains healthy leptin (slimness hormone) levels, fueling weight loss.
- Diet, exercise, sleep, biological cycles, cleanliness, and emotions are the recommended focus points for simple, healthy lifestyle changes.
- When getting healthy for life feels too daunting a task, break it down into small steps. Let go of one old and unwanted habit at a time and replace it with a healthy new one that feels good.
- The important takeaway is to just get started! Star with Almased! As little as one serving of Almased daily supports your overall health and wellness.
- Two methods are cited to help you empower yourself when making health habits: 1) Dr. John McDougall, M.D. advocates to “fix the food” you eat, all at once, right now; moderation does not work for changing life-destroying habits. 2) Suhas Kshirsagar, M.D. suggests “Take small and impactful steps toward improved well-being and vitality.
- 6 Tips to improve mental health include: Positivity, Gratitude, Exercise, Diet, Helpfulness to others, Quality of sleep.
- Living healthy is NOT as difficult as it seems. Check out Almased’s Figure Plan - 4 Phases to Success. Solid science supports that Almased is outstanding and their “afterburning effect” is just a part of the Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon.
- Once you experience Almased for yourself and how good it makes you feel, you won’t want to stop!
Page 1 of 21