Almost at my goal weight. I haven't been this small for over 10 years!

crimson_kat

• Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 0
Almost at my goal weight. I haven't been this small for over 10 years! Wednesday, August 08, 2012 8:57 AM (permalink)
Wow! I have been using Almased since March. When I started I weighted 198lbs and had GERD and felt so bad trying to do any exercise. As of today I weigh 148lbs and feel amazing. My husband talked me into splitting my workouts into two-a-days to help lose the last 20lbs i need to be at my goal weight. Since I am in better shape I applied to the State Troopers in my state. I may actually be able to pass their physical agility test. Not only had Almased helped me lose wieght, but I have been in the best shape ever. I can go to a class at the YMCA and keep up finally. (before I was struggling to even make it through the hour class)

I have not been this small since before I gave birth to my daughter 12 years ago! I am so enthusiastic about almased and have recomended it to friends. Now if only those friends would try it like I suggested with a frozen bannana to help get past the taste. They will definately see the rewards like I did.

Almased_nutritionist

• Total Posts : 2595
    • Reward points : 0
    Re:Almost at my goal weight. I haven't been this small for over 10 years! Wednesday, August 08, 2012 3:31 PM (permalink)
    Hello crimson_kat,

Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations! Sounds like you are doing amazing 
    Keep up the good work.

Silke
    Almased Nutritionist

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
      • No New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages