I'm starving!

mdew105

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
I'm starving! Thursday, August 02, 2012 7:50 PM (permalink)
It's day two and I'm still starving!
Day one: shake for breakfast and lunch with 6 tbs of Almased and water and oil in the morning shake. Had to eat dinner, ate light, felt so much better after. I had about 50+ oz of water during the day and caved to about 6 oz of lemonade.
Day Two: Shake for breakfast and lunch with 7 tbs of Almased and water only. Had about 40 oz of additional water, one coffee.
Still starving.  Very tired and low energy.  Oddly I get hungry very quickly after the shakes about an hour.  I try to curb that with water.  I can't do the veggie broth because I do not have the self control to not eat them, nor to waste them by turning them into broth.  Haven't tried purchased broth yet however nor using milk or the peanut butter powder.  I am about 5'5 and 180.  I have however lost about 3 lbs.

My husband is doing it too.  Oddly, he is 6'4 and is using the Peanut butter powder and i think he used milk today in at least one of his shakes.  He takes 10 tbs in his as instructed. He is not hungry.  Which is awesome, I am doing it for me but also for him because he doesn't have the will to do it alone and has much more to loose.

I am loosing steam fast.  I also have high blood pressure and take a BP meds, a diuretic and a 81 mg aspirin daily. Wondering if that is contributing to the difference in how we feel.

kash

• Total Posts : 31
    Re:I'm starving! Monday, August 06, 2012 7:28 AM (permalink)
    Hi mdew,

I came on to post and saw your message. It looks like you are omitting the essential recommendation of broth or V8 juice. I am only a newbie here but I suspect you will continue to have difficulties until you follow the complete regimen. 

There is also the recommendation of green tea. That helps with antioxidants and can help fill you up. 

The moderator may have a few other suggestions. He/she might find it easier to advise once you comply with the recommendations. 

Don't give up. It will be worth it!

Best,

Kash

Almased_nutritionist

• Total Posts : 2577
      Re:I'm starving! Tuesday, August 07, 2012 4:50 PM (permalink)
      mdew105

It's day two and I'm still starving!
      Day one: shake for breakfast and lunch with 6 tbs of Almased and water and oil in the morning shake. Had to eat dinner, ate light, felt so much better after. I had about 50+ oz of water during the day and caved to about 6 oz of lemonade.
      Day Two: Shake for breakfast and lunch with 7 tbs of Almased and water only. Had about 40 oz of additional water, one coffee.
      Still starving.  Very tired and low energy.  Oddly I get hungry very quickly after the shakes about an hour.  I try to curb that with water.  I can't do the veggie broth because I do not have the self control to not eat them, nor to waste them by turning them into broth.  Haven't tried purchased broth yet however nor using milk or the peanut butter powder.  I am about 5'5 and 180.  I have however lost about 3 lbs.

My husband is doing it too.  Oddly, he is 6'4 and is using the Peanut butter powder and i think he used milk today in at least one of his shakes.  He takes 10 tbs in his as instructed. He is not hungry.  Which is awesome, I am doing it for me but also for him because he doesn't have the will to do it alone and has much more to loose.

I am loosing steam fast.  I also have high blood pressure and take a BP meds, a diuretic and a 81 mg aspirin daily. Wondering if that is contributing to the difference in how we feel.

Hello mdew105, 

As kash suggested, the vegetable broth and juice is important to curb your appetite in between meals, especially if you are planning on doing the liquid diet. If you are having 2 Almased shakes and 1 regular meal, you can have solid foods as a snack if needed, e.g. vegetables, handful of nuts (walnuts, almonds, pistachios), low-fat yogurt or even 1/2 shake of Almased. 
      If you feel hungry quickly after the Almased shake, I suggest using 8 tablespoons of Almased per shake. This is the actual serving size that anyone can use. It will most likely fill you up more and also may help with the weight loss part of it. 
      You should also make sure to drink at least 64 oz of liquids per day. 
      The medications you are taking are fine and won't interact with Almased. 

Let me know if any of these suggestions help. 

Silke 

<message edited by Almased_nutritionist on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 4:52 PM>
      Almased Nutritionist

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
        • Locked w/ New Messages
        • Locked w/o New Messages