First Time/ Research

SlimerAsAFairy

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
First Time/ Research Friday, December 30, 2011 8:15 AM (permalink)
Hello this is my first time on here I just sign up.

Hi,           I am 4”10 and I weight 170-175 lbs. I am over weight for my height; I want to lose like 50 to 75lbs.             
           I am researching Almased before I buy it next week. I have some questions: 
1st - How many cans do I have to buy to get to the weight I want to be?        1 ½ - Where is the cheapest place I can buy Almased from?
2nd - What is the best way to drink Almased…. Shakes or with Water?
          2 ½ - What kind of oil do I have to buy to put in with Almased? (Shake or Water)
3rd - Where can I buy the Veg broth?
4th - What else do I need before I start this diet?

I am a stay at home mom for now so I am on my feet a little and on my butt a lot. (LOL) I like to put music on and dance around my house, is that going to be a problem for the 14 plan?

I hope I don’t sound crazy to you guys is that I like to things well before I start doing them.
                                             Thank you.

Almased_nutritionist

• Total Posts : 2494
    Re:First Time/ Research Friday, December 30, 2011 11:04 AM (permalink)
    Hello SlimerAsAFairy,

Welcome to the Almased forum! We are glad you are on board

To answer your questions:

1. It is hard to estimate how many cans you will need since I'm not quite sure how long it will take you to lose the weight. I suggest starting with 3 Almased cans and then go from there.
    1.5. You can check out our online store locator at http://www.almased.com/locations.aspx to see what store is nearest you. That way you will save on shipping fees. If you can't find a store in your area, you can order directly from us or find an online retailer.
    2. The best way to drink Almased in reference to weight loss is in water (filtered or bottled). You can add different flavors though, such as cinnamon, ground flaxseeds, vanilla or almond extract, unsweetened cocoa powder etc.
    2.5. The best choice would be flaxseed (needs to be stored in the fridge), olive or walnut oil. Canola oil is another choice. You can put the oil in the shake or veggie broth.
    3. Ideally, you should make the veggie broth yourself. If that won't be possible the next best thing is to purchase 100% vegetable juice (low in sodium if possible).
    4. You can do a cleanse if you like before the diet, such as a colon cleanse. However, this is not a prerequisite for the diet. I encourage you to read through our Figure Plan brochures (Fasting and Regular - if you don't have diabetes) for more detailed information on the diet and recipe ideas. You can download them here: http://www.almased.com/nutrition-and-diet.aspx

Exercise is always great. Try to do as much as you can and if it's dancing in the house for now that's great
    Questions are always great and we are happy to answer them for you.

Happy New Year!

Silke
    Almased Nutritionist

SlimerAsAFairy

• Total Posts : 2
      Re:First Time/ Research Sunday, January 01, 2012 5:10 AM (permalink)
      Thank you Silke. I will look up on all the answers you have giving me. Thank you again

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
        • Locked w/ New Messages
        • Locked w/o New Messages
        • Read Message